Friday, January 8, 2010

Travel Me Crazy



I am FINALLY in Paris... and boy was it an adventure to get here... My flight, originally scheduled for 3:30 pm, was delayed until 9:15 pm. I sat in the airport for 8 hours, slept for most of it, ate for some of it. Sat on the airplane for 12 hours, slept for 9 of them, ate for 3 of them (it was more of a grazing for 3 hours than straight eating). Got to London-Heathrow airport, my flight to Paris was delayed for 4 hours, I slept in the airport for 3 of those hours. Got on the plane, finally, and slept literally every minute, except for maybe 20 minutes. FINALLY, I arrived in Paris and NONE of my 3 bags made it. They somehow got stuck in London during the 4 hour delay... seriously? So, I got in a taxi, got to the hotel, and walked to dinner around 11:30 pm... It was a delicious dinner... now I am back in my bed and about to sleep for a very longgg time!


After the travel day from hell, although I slept through most of it, I am FINALLY in PARIS, FRANCE!
a few hours down, and 5 months to go... well, i can't freaking wait!


loveeeee,
c