Monday, January 18, 2010

man of my dreams...







don't get too excited...I proposed that I was going to meet the man of my dreams on Friday night. The night didn't really go down as I planned ahaha. I thought that if I were to set an intention for the night things might go the way that  I wanted for once. not really the case. I did have fun this weekend though. I went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday!!! I don't think that I have ever gone out that many nights in a row. I was only "not myself" on Saturday, which I thought was very responsible hahah.




I just bought this poncho and I am obsessed with it! I wear it with everything!!! Some people say that I look like an Alpaca but I guess I am just accepting that as a compliment haha. 



And I just read your post about Dr. Marten's and I REALLLYY want a pair! Funny story...so my mom came out for parents weekend last year and she was wearing white dr. martens and I was like WHAT ARE THOSE??? of course she wasn't wearing them correctly or with the right outfit...but i might just have to jack them the next time I'm home haha.


xoxo
d