Wednesday, March 24, 2010

slacker to the MAX

im soooo sorry about how bad i have been with the blog! the week before i came home was crazy busy...and i didnt have a lot to blog about! but being home was the perfect remedy that i needed. i was soooo over school and i just needed a break.

your day sounded amazing! i am sooo jealous! when we go to paris we will have to replicate that day! i told you mom, when we had lunch, that you, your mom, my mom, and maybe dante, should all come out to Florence for my 21st bday! wouldn't that be sooo fun?! i think so ahaha. your mom and i were so bummed that you werent at lunch with us! you are seriously sooo lucky to have your mom. she is THE easiest person to talk to!

so far, break has just been really relaxing. i have no updates regarding our convo that we had over skype, i just ended up going to my friends house in dana point and he was just being lame and not texting me. and you know who is in newport and wants to hang...DONT WORRY im staying strong! hahah

skyping you yesterday made me miss you terribly, but it made me SUPER excited for summer! we seriously need to make a list of all the stuff that we want to do! number 1 on my list is BE TAN! haha

im dreading going back to school because i have to look forward to writing a 10-12 research paper, formal, my birthday, and easter...WOOF!! waaaayyy too much stuff in one week! the whole month of april is crazy! i have soooo much stuff to do for the theta and school...and i just have summer on my mind

love you!
xoxo
d