Monday, March 29, 2010

It Is Time For Sleep...

 I am sorry about your blue laundry. That is precisely why i do NOT do my own laundry...


i drank a cappuccino yesterday night and slept less than an hour last night. i was literally laying in my bed at 6:30 am saying WTF is going on!?! So i am going to sleep early tonight. I hope I am not a zombie tomorrow.


I am getting my hair colored and i am going to do something crazy. I dont know what yet, but something. I am not getting it cut, so that leaves me with color-craziness... I'm pretty sure I am going to put a streak in the front like Rihanna's, but in the red color on the right. I dont know yet, I will decide on the spot... The language barrier will be interesting... but I am going to a Toni and Guy, so it should be fine... Where is Jenni when i need her?!?! Anyway, I  want something fun and new for summer, s we will see... ! :)


We still have to skype... Let me know when you are free tomorrow... loveee youu and miss your face!!!




loveeee,
c