Sunday, March 28, 2010

Party Like A ROCKSTAR....


I have had the most AMAZING weekend... I finally decided it was time get a little crazy...  soo I did! I have to  tell you about it! I need to talk to you... it has been forever! I'm not diggin' the separation. 

I want to come to Florence!!!!! But I want to come alone... I don't want to share that time with our mothers... sorry charlie... not that I don't love them, I just think we will have more fun with just us... 
I am glad you had fun with my mom... she IS pretty amazing. I love her a lot! 
I am soooooo excited for summer. Lets make a CRAZY list and do crazy weird things! Okay! Thanks... Love you!

I am not looking forward to this week... I have a huge paper due, as well as two detailed outlines for two other huge papers... I haven't done ANY work this semester, and now the professors are like SURPRISE, "school" time! So lame. 

Anywho... we have to get a lot of skyping time in this week before I leave for Ethiopia. Deal? DEAL!

I love you and I hope that you are having a fantabulous time at home! 
BTdubs... less than a WEEK until you are TWENTY!!!!!! Sooo weird! AHHH


Loveeee, 
c