Sunday, April 11, 2010

EXHAUSTION....


I am BEYOND exhausted. I literally can not do anything right now, and I have SOOO much I HAVE to do.... Not fair. 
I got back to Paris this morning. Laid down in bed and fell asleep for 10 hours. I am beyond exhausted. It was a long amazing trip... I'll do a post on it once I get organized (that might take a while). 

I have so much to do and so much I want to get done... and I have no strength or motivation to do it. 

I am sorry I didn't blog while I was gone, the internet was too slow for anything but quickly checking facebook. It wouldn't even load the blog. 

But in response to your posts: 1. OMG about your formal. That is so sad and horrible and I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! I feel so bad, I literally do NOT know what to say. I am soo sorry that happened to you. It sucks! (We will have to talk more about it on skype)
2. ME TOO! I am in total body-reconstruction mode. I am going to Greece in less than a month and as of right now I will NOT put on a bathing suit, so I need to do some major work! But I am proud of you for working out so fervently. (and duh you need to look good for my backyard this summer... BUT IM NOT ENCOURAGING ANYTHING!!!!) 
3. YES. We WILL be getting a French Bulldog. The second I can I will be getting a french bulldog and a dapple dachshund. They have been on my list forevaaaaaa... I LOVE THEM!!!!!! (and freaking of COURSE ashely olsen has one... since freaking when?!?!) 


Okay, love you... SKYPE soon! Whenever you are free I am ready... just text me! 

Loveeee, 
c