Friday, April 2, 2010

Three Words: Facebook Chat Message....

As you know,  I had a very fun night... Ending in some frustrations *cough cough* ... hahah but for real, i did have a fun night... Now I will be wandering the streets of Paris all day and chillin' in bed all night. . . All my friends already left for their various spring break adventures, and I don't leave until Sunday. So until then I am on my own... I don't mind though... 


OMG... Elizabeth and James is one of my favorite brands... I have a long black vest from them... OBSESSION... I have not tried any of their shoes, but I am sure they are amazing... 

We will not be FREAKS in our summer clogs, we will be FABULOUS! And I LOVE those sandals you posted! YES! 

I hope your thirsty thursday was amazingggggg... today is your formal... tomorrow is your BIRTHDAY! Look at you busy BusY BUSY... sooo exciting though! Loveeee youuu!!!! 

lovee, 
c