Tuesday, February 9, 2010

most stressful day ever!


so today i had a MAJAAAA (with a british accent) reality check...i am in college and second semester has officially started!
i know its a little late to be realizing this, but what can ya do.
i had an oceanography test (which we dont even learn about the ocean...i know weird right?!?!) and i had an art history test...which i discovered last night was 35% of my grade!!!! so basically like a final. i was wayyyy more stressed about my art history test because it is my major but having 2 tests today really stressed me out!
for my art history i was sooo annoyed bc my teacher wouldnt give us a study guide and he just said that he was going to give us "broad" topics to write 5 essays! wtf!?!?!

i think that i blacked out during the test because i came out of it and couldnt tell you a thing that i wrote...it was like an hour and 15 min didnt even happen

annnnyyywayyyssss...i hope all is well in parisssss!! endulge! have a crepe and think of me :)

nothing in my life is exciting right now...so i am sorry that my posts are not very interesting! 

beeee teeee dubbbbss... LOOOOVEEE the doc martin ankle boots!!!! i reallly want them!